Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Big business card works!

When asked for my business card today, I didn't have one. Instead, I took out of my folder an A3 pamphlet, with portfolio and resume alltogether in one.




Ok, I have to admit: it's not my original idea, but something I came across on Jacob Share's website http://jobmob.co.il/
and decided to adopt for my interviews. The result? Your employer can't help staring at such a big and colourful super brochure, and won't let you take it away from his/her hands!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I'm nowhere near there, but someday, when I'm ready to retire from teaching (or get sick of it, which I'm nowhere near ready yet), i would like to do something in illustration. I have a LOT of work to do before then.

    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I always draw when I'm on the phone too. I just all them doodles, but I really like them, and save some of them for inspiration....

    ReplyDelete